Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hangin' in the Kitchen

Tori loves to be in the kitchen! She loves playing with bowls, lids, silverware, and a new favorite- our dish towels. It cracks me up to watch her swipe towels and run around with them around her neck like so:

It really is amazing how fascinating lids can be!
One afternoon Tori had been helping me unload the dishwasher. I noticed that my little helper was taking a break and I hurried as fast as I could to get done. A few minutes later I heard what sounded like an exasperated little girl. This is what I found...
I have no idea how she got her sippey cup stuck behind her and I don't think she knew how it got there either!
Since Tori is now such a great helper, we tend to find our kitchen stuff all over our house.
And we find things that should be all over the house in the kitchen! (I love this video - I think our daughter is developing an attitude!)

So, even though it can get a little frustrating to have things spread everywhere, I love that we can hang in our kitchen together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment