Friday, September 17, 2010

My Homecoming King!

This week was Homecoming at Pike High School. You might think that this would only be fun for the students - not so my friends. Jared has thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of this week and has even enjoyed dressing up every day! My favorites were Nerd Day on Wednesday...
and Mismatch Day on Thursday!
As you can see, Jared went all out on his costumes! A fact that I am sure was not missed by his students. This evening, Tori and I were able to join Jared for the Homecoming Carnival before the football game. We had a great time supporting all of the clubs at their various booths. Tori's favorite game by far was the Duck Pond -we played it twice!
Jared shows super concentration at the pop-a-balloon-with-a-pin-taped-to-a-pencil booth (I can't remember the real name!)
Jared and I thought that it would be fun to try the Face Painting Booth with Tori. The look on her face tells her side of the story!
After a few tries, we ended up with something that almost looked like a P - go Pike!
When it came down to it, Tori had a ball chewing, yes chewing, on the fence! I guess she just couldn't wait for the game to start!!!
And we weren't disappointed either, the game was awesome! Pike played so well and soundly thumped their opponents - what a great way to wrap up Jared's first Homecoming Week at Pike!!!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, your 'baby girl' is so cute! She can always be your baby girl. :) You guys have been so busy. It's so fun to see everything she can do. I can't believe she's walking! I like that your windows are just the right height for her. That's so fun. So happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tori is getting so big! I love the spirit week pics. You are such a "nerd". haha - get it??? hahaha Anyways, I miss you guys. I hope you 3 are doing wonderful! Sending LOTS of love your way! XO

    ReplyDelete