Thursday, September 30, 2010

Home Owners!

Hurrah, we were finally able to close on our house this evening! Buying a home is definitely an interesting undertaking. I have never felt so in the dark about such a huge decision. But, we were definitely guided to people that walked us through every step of our home-buying journey and took good care of us in the process! Jared and I are really excited to now own our first home! I'm a little sad that I have no photos to document such an auspicious occasion - but I think all involved would have thought I was a little crazy if I had whipped out the camera! Here's to our first home, we love it already!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is really exciting! I dont think anyone would have thought you were crazy - we totally documented the event with pictures! I bet it is pretty normal! Maybe you could go reenact it :) Oh well - pictures or no pictures it is still a fun time! Hope you enjoy your home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think that if you take some pictures of the house and you guys in front of it, that will document it very nicely! Then you'll have pictures of you guys and Tori of the age she was when you bought your first home. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that it worked out so perfectly and that it all happened right in the nick of time. A big congratulations! We love having you guys so close. Well, technically you were close before, but it's even cooler having you in the same 'hood' now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so funny about the picture thing!!! I was actually thinking the same thing! It would have been fun to get some pictures of all of us together! I thought it would have been especially funny if we had taken a picture of us "handing over the keys"! Oh well! Congratulations you guys! We are so excited for you and so happy that we were able to close just in time for your credit! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete