Friday, October 15, 2010

Hair!

Tori's hair has finally started to grow! Or at least all of the sudden it seems longer. Last night after Tori got done with her bath, I decided to play around with her hair a little bit. We made a very important discovery... her hair is now long enough to hold a bow!!!
Tori looked so cute, but way too grown up!
So tonight, Jared did Tori's bath and had some fun playing with her hair as well. Here is the Daddy-do!!!
I love how crazy it is!
It cracks me up that both Jared and I have had a great time with Tori's hair, but in vastly different displays. Guess it just proves once again that every girl needs a Mom and a Dad!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think Jared has found his true vocation as a hair stylist for little girls! Nice touch you guys! How fun to see the comparison!

    ReplyDelete