Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Photo Shoot

We have an extremely talented photographer in our ward. Last year she took some amazing pictures of our young women, and she volunteered to do the same this year. Which is what our activity was this evening. Since we were meeting at Friendship Gardens, I figured I would take a few pictures of Tori myself while we were waiting for the young women to have their pictures taken. I did get a few fun ones!
Tori loved being at the park and running all over the place. I loved it because there were no rocks for her to eat - at least not that she found!
She had so much fun on this bench!
I think she was trying to figure out how to get down!
Then Charley came over to take a few pictures and basically, her pictures totally blew mine out of the water. They are absolutely breathtaking!
I don't think she quite knew what to think about being up in a tree!
I love the look Charley captured in this one!
There's our big girl!
I think she was trying to eat some leaves!
I love this one - especially her fly-away hair!!!
Hurrah for amazing pictures of our beautiful girl!

Charley, you are the best!!! If you live anywhere near Plainfield, I would highly recommend her. Here is her website: http://www.photochyck.com/ - check it out, she is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment