Sunday, April 29, 2012

Becoming Friends

The process of Tori and Garrett slowly becoming friends has been so fun to watch!  We are definitely not at best pals yet, but Tori has come a long way from pushing Garrett away anytime he is close.  Although, that does still happen at times!!!
Tori loves teaching Garrett his body parts!
I was pleasantly surprised when Tori suggested I lay Garrett on her princess pillow- definitely a good sign! (It cracks me up when she pats him on the head!)
Whenever Garrett wakes up from his naps, Tori runs into his room yelling, "baby brother awake, baby brother awake!"  I love that she gets so excited for him to be awake!!!
I love it when Tori plops herself down next to Garrett to play!
And every rare once in a while, she will even give him a kiss!!!
Nothing says friendship like brushing your baby brother's hair!!!
Oh how I love these two kiddos!!!
Along with running in to greet Garrett when he wakes up, Tori will also stand up on his crib and teach him all kinds of things- usually about the animals on his mobile!
Yep, we are well on our way to becoming great friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment