Sunday, April 1, 2012

General Conference

General Conference weekends are always so awesome!  I love that we can sit as a family and listen to the words of a living prophet and other leaders of our church!  I love listening to all of the talks and feeling buoyed up and sometimes gently reminded that I need to repent and do better in the future.  I love the spirit that comes into our home as we turn our lives more towards the Savior and His teachings!!!
Here we are getting all ready for the first session to start!
I love that we can share conference with Tori and Garrett- such sweet moments!  It is so neat to see our children grow in their understanding and knowledge of the gospel.  We were so excited that Tori recognized the prophet- President Thomas S. Monson!!!  Here are our kiddos watching conference!
Tori absolutely loved all of the songs- and decided that she would help conduct each one of them!  Jared and I loved watching her get so excited when she heard the music start and get her arm all ready to go!!!
We were also excited that Tori recognized the temple!!!
Yeah for Garrett's very first General Conference!!!
I am so grateful for the blessing that conference is in our lives!  I love that we can receive such wonderful guidance and council for our day from leaders that are led and guided by our Savior Jesus Christ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment