Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday (the 28th) was my birthday!  But in true Allen fashion, our celebrating started early and extended into today as well!  Not that I minded at all- it is always fun to have extra celebrating!!!
On Friday I got to open my first presents from Mom and Dad Allen!
Thank you so much for fun new clothes!!!
Yesterday, Tori was so excited to give me my "Happy Birthday card!"  My favorite part was the picture she drew me!!!
Mom and Dad Allen also gave me a date night!  They sent us funds for a baby sitter and activity- it was such a fun gift!  Jared and I started out by going glow-in-the-dark miniature golfing!  Even though the course was a little less cool than we were expecting, we still had a fabulous time!!!
Check out that form!!!  (It must have worked because he soundly beat me!)
Jared was so excited about my birthday cake this year- it was quite a process!
 Tori's job was putting on the sprinkles- she did fantastic!!!
Way to go Daddy and Tori- what a masterpiece!!!
My old roommates Amanda and Amber and their new roommate Jenn were able to join us for some birthday festivities this evening!  Check out all those candles!
I am proud to announce that I got them all out in one blow- although, I think Garrett and Tori helped a little!!!
Here is the awesome inside of my cake- Jared did a great job!!!
Thanks everyone for all the phone calls, messages, cards, money for shopping (I'm super excited about this!), and gifts- I really had a fantastic day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment