Thursday, April 5, 2012

Gung-ho About Garrett

While I have loved every stage Garrett has gone through, the one he is in right now is especially fun!  I love watching his little personality start to come out more and more.  And I also love that he is becoming more aware of, and interactive with, the world around him!
All I have to say- we have one happy little dude on our hands!
Garrett loves his mobile!  And since he sleeps on his tummy, when he wakes up I usually find him like this- straining to check it out!
Garrett has taken to the bouncer chair with ease!
Our little drool monster- it's a good thing he is so cute!!!
I know this is the saddest, most heart-strings pulling, picture ever- but I had to put it in.  One evening we had put Garrett down for the night.  As mentioned above, he sleeps on his tummy- we've tried having him sleep on his back and he only goes for about an hour at the most (if we are lucky).  So, sleeping on his tummy it is.  Anyways, 20 minutes after laying Garrett down for the night, Jared and I heard him start to scream- which is very un-Garrett like.  We ran in to his room to find him like this- so sad that his first time rolling over was such a scary and traumatic ordeal!
It is so fun watching Garrett figure out...
and start to enjoy playing with toys!!!
We finally got to see (and caught on video) our little G-man rolling over!!!
Garrett has discovered his fingers- I love watching him check them out!
 This little guy loves to bounce- and he loves to talk!!!
Garrett is getting so much better at sitting up- but it looks so uncomfortable to be basically bent in half!
He must be related to Tori (oh, and Jared, and me too!) with his tongue stuck out like that!!!
Checking out his mobile again- this really does not look comfortable at all!
Yep, Garrett is now growling!!!
I just can't even express how much I love out little Garrett- he stole my heart the moment I saw him!  It's a done deal- I am smitten!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment