Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

This year Tori, Garrett, and I had to pull out our A-game for Father's Day.  It's always a bit tricky trying to plan things, and smuggle them in, when you are going to be on a trip.  But, I think we pulled things off brilliantly- at least Jared seemed surprised!
To start things off, I got up really early to get ready for church so I could spend the rest of the time on Father's Day things. The only kink- Garrett decided to get up really early as well. Luckily, my early riser fell back asleep (I felt a little bad that it was on the floor)!
I was super proud of myself for getting our very special red plate to Utah without Jared having any idea!!! And these are the 'flowers' that Tori and Garrett gave their Daddy! Tori gave him four and Garrett gave him two- one for each year he has been their Daddy!!!
Tori and Garrett were so excited to give Daddy his gifts!
Surprise Daddy!!!
Garrett really may have just been interested in the peanut butter cup!
They also had a great time giving Daddy his card- and especially pointing out what they had colored for him!
As another surprise, the kids and I made a yummy surprise breakfast for Daddy and Grandpa Harrison! We hope you had a grand Father's Day, Daddy!  We love you so much and had a great time making your day special!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment