Thursday, June 13, 2013

Priceless Pics

As a special birthday gift for Mom, Krista arranged to have Adam Lichfield take some family pictures. Not only did he give us a stellar deal, but we ended up with some absolutely amazing pictures! Krista, thanks so much for setting everything up and for scouting out our absolutely picturesque setting!!! And now for just a few of my absolute favorites!!!
This has instantly become one of my favorite family pictures!  I love the smaller groups within the large group. I love the color combo. And I love that everyone is looking and most everyone is smiling!
Yeah for a fun Tori and Grandma shot!
The balloons were yet another fantastic idea Krista had. I love this picture of Grandma and all 7 grand kids-  Henry, Parker, Caroline, Tori, Garrett, London, and Lincoln!!!
I love the look on Garrett's face!
Our little family with Grandma Harrison!
I am so glad that Adam captured this sweet shot!
And I absolutely adore this one!!!
Hurrah for a fun cousin shot- Henry, Caroline, Lincoln, Tori, Garrett, Parker, and London!
And then Garrett pulled out his saddest face ever!
Our cute little family!!!
What a beautiful girl!
This was my absolute favorite one of just our family!
And my most favorite random group shot! (Isn't Cache Valley just gorgeous?!!)
Garrett was so glad to be done- and it made it even better that he got to play in the van with Aunt Terrah!!!
I love it when we get new family pictures- and these turned out so great! Thanks again Adam!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment