Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Easter is one of my favorite holidays! But not because of all the extra commercially stuff (even though that part is fun). I love Easter because it is a day where we really focus on the Savior and his amazing Atonement for each of us! And I also feel like it represents a newness of sorts - welcoming in spring and a reawakening of the beauties of this world. Today I have really enjoyed watching our little Tori- for some reason a little girl in her Easter dress seems to be another reminder of all the good things that Easter represents!


Tori was a champ and let me do fun things with her hair today!

Tori loved checking out her Easter dress!

Our beautiful girl!!!

Happy Easter everyone - we hope that your day was absolutely wonderful!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute hair! If you're okay with throwing away used hair rubber bands, it's easier to remove lots of them with a seam ripper and just throw them away. Then you aren't ripping out a lot of hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tori is such a pretty girl! I love her hair! So cute! Can't wait to see y'all this summer! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete