Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Published!

Shortly before Tori was born, several of the audiologists I worked with at Riley and I had the opportunity to write a chapter for an audiology text book. Now, I have always thought it would be neat to have something published, but never thought that opportunity would come along. Our chapter ended up being a huge project that took us all many months. Looking back- our final product was so much different than our first concept. But, I think we all agreed it turned out infinitely better than we had anticipated and were very pleased with the chapter we submitted! The text book was published a few months ago, but I got to see it for the first time this afternoon - here it is!!!

As I was glancing through the other chapters, I must admit that it is pretty neat to see my name in the same book as names such as Richard Seewald, Anne Marie Tharpe, James Hall, and many others. But the ones I am the most proud to share this book with are all the names on our chapter:


I couldn't have worked with a finer group of audiologists and am so glad to count you all among my dearest friends!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Rachel!! What a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo proud of you Rach! You have accomplished so many wonderful things in your life! You have a wonderful career, superb husband and adorable daughter, and the llist goes on! I love you! Way to go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete