Friday, April 29, 2011

Our Little Fashionista

To me, a fashionista is a person that sets trends with their clothing, someone that isn't afraid to go out into uncharted waters with how they dress. And if that is the case - we definitely have one of those in our house! Tori has recently been discovering the art of dressing herself. I think her favorites are socks and shoes.




My favorite is when she puts either Jared's or my socks on!

Definitely a fashion statement!!!

Anther fun Tori trend - to wear as many clothes on your legs as possible!

It might take a bit for this trend to catch on!!!

If this keeps up, we are going to have to start doing laundry a lot more often!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome pictures! I love the socks! Tori you are beautiful no matter what you wear! I love you!

    ReplyDelete