Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fun in February

February is over- hurrah for one more month down of us being stuck at home with Garrett!  And I am so very grateful that we have had such a great month, with lots of things going on, to distract us (me especially) from feeling cooped up all the time.  Here are a few more fun pictures from our fabulous month:
Yeah for fun presents - I am going to be able to make lots of cute things with these!
Every night before bed we read with Tori from the Book of Mormon and then we have started reading a little out of the storybook version of the Book of Mormon.  She loves it and has now started "reading" it to herself!
What a fantastic hat- whenever she wears it I always think of a beaver hat!
I love it when Tori helps me with laundry!  This time she helped out by trying on my pants....
and Daddy's shirt.  I think she was doing some quality control to make sure they were really clean!
Pike High School had another homecoming-ish week this month centered around a basketball game (instead of football like in the fall).  This meant another week of dressing up for Jared.  Sadly, we only had stuff for him to dress up a couple of days- but he still did an awesome job on those days.  Here is his 'Senior Citizen Day' outfit- and yes, he wore the slippers all day!!!
This was a combination day for Jared.  The official dress up was 'college day,' but he also made it his 'crazy hair day' to support his swimmers.  The boys' team had sectionals that night and Jared totally surprised them by showing up with a Mohawk- they loved it!!!
Tori's hair is getting so long- we have been having lots of fun with it lately! (Thanks for the fun idea Heidi!)
I love cuddling and reading books with my two kiddos!!! (As a side note- I love that this picture was taken in February with Tori wearing her Halloween pjs and Garrett in his Christmas pjs!)
Yeah for some tummy time!
Garrett had lots to tell during tummy time!!!
Workin' hard!
Garrett is starting to make some crazy noises!!!
Whenever Tori sees Garrett like this she says, "eating hands!" They sure must taste good!!!
Tori is getting to be an awesome sharer- and even better, she is sharing with Garrett!!!
One day I decided it would be a grand idea to put Prince outside to play while I mopped the kitchen- oh boy was that a bad idea! Caught him red handed- or muddy pawed!!!
Here he is in all his muddy glory!
Maybe Prince just wanted to make sure he got a bath- he did look so much better when we were done!!!
February has been wonderful, but I am really looking forward to March!  We get to have family visit us and we get to go visit family!  And it is our last month of RSV season- in April Garrett gets to be just like a normal kid and go wherever he wants!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment