Monday, February 20, 2012

The Many Faces of Garrett

Our little guy is getting to be quite expressive with his facial expressions!  Looking back over the past couple of months, I realized that we have captured many fabulous looks from Garrett.  Some of them are begging for a subtitle, and others just had to be included in the collection.  I hope you enjoy the many faces of Garrett Jones Allen!!!
I wish I knew what he was thinking!
Oh, such a sad face!
Just chillin'!
Okay, I'll smile a little bit!
I love this boy's smile!!!
Mr Cool himself!!!
There it is again- I can't get over this smile!!!
Yep, just hangin' out with my ball...
and loving every second of it!
It really looks like he is trying to hold it together and not cry!
Oh- how that pouty face tugs at my heart!
What a happy little boy!
Yeah- Garrett sticks his tongue out just like Tori did when she was little! (And for that matter, Jared and I did, too!!!)
Yeah, right!!!
Oh, dear...
we are getting much better at the pouty face around here!!! (This is one of my new favorites!)
What can I say, I love this little guy no matter the expression- I'll take them all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment