Thursday, February 9, 2012

Some Important Dates

Garrett is 4 months old today, Tori will be exactly 2 1/2 tomorrow, and Prince's first birthday is on Sunday (the 12th)!!! It's exciting that all of these big milestones are hitting at the same time!  It's hard to think that Garrett is really 4 months old - the months have been flying by!  He is starting to giggle, drools a ton, chews on his fingers all the time, and does not like taking his "yucky vitamins" as Tori calls them!  If Garrett being 4 months old is crazy, then Tori being two and a half is absolutely insane!  I feel like she does and says new things every day.  She loves colors and has recently discovered letters.  It is so neat watching her learn and start to put so much together!  I can't believe that Prince is really a year old - I guess he isn't our puppy anymore.  He has been such a fun addition to our family!!!
Here's Garrett - 4 months old!!!
Tori saw I was taking pictures and jumped right in! (Love her crazy hair!!!)
Yummy fingers!!!
This one cracks me up- Tori wanted to be in the picture but didn't want to touch Garrett.  This was her solution!
What a cute 2 1/2 year old!!!
I love this one- they are almost touching!!!
What a big boy- so stylin'!
This is my favorite one of Garrett today!
And here is our 1 year old- Happy Birthday Prince!!!
I don't know- we may have to do a 4 month, 2 1/2, and 1 year birthday party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment