Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day!

This year our Valentine's Day was nearly perfect!  We decided to avoid the whole spend-a-lot-of-money-on-presents thing and do fun and simple things with our little family.  Our celebrations started a few days before Valentine's when a package arrived for Tori and Garrett from Grandma and Grandpa Allen! Uncle Alec did a fantastic job wrapping all of their Valentine's goodies!
I loved Tori's reaction to all of her fun gifts!
She couldn't wait to try on her new shirt...
or her new tutu- they literally went on as soon as she opened them!
And the bow was soon to follow!
Garrett loves his new ball- it is just perfect for little fingers to hold onto!!!
Here is Garrett in his first Valentine's Day outfit- what a heart breaker!!!
Tori looked so adorable in hers as well!!! (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!)
Jared totally surprised me with these beautiful flowers and an awesome card!!!
Tori and Prince thought they smelled great, too!
My favorite part of our day was making heart-shaped cookies together!!!
Tori is getting really good at using cookie cutters!
Our cookies were so yummy- although, Tori only ate the frosting and sprinkles!
I am so glad that I got to spend Valentine's Day with the people I love most!  I love you oh so very much Jared, Tori, and Garrett- you will forever be my Valentine's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment