Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mr. Photogenic!

What can I say- Garrett has discovered that he loves the camera and the camera is loving him right back!  I can't help it- I want to capture all of his cute looks and smiles and just bottle them up in my memory forever!  In my effort to do that, you now get to enjoy a whole bunch of our Garrett Boy!!!
Can you tell Garrett is teething?
This boy loves to chew on everything- even his binkie clip!!!
I think he is really proud of himself for being a champ at sitting up!
What a cute pose...
and what a wonderful helper already!
Yeah for the bouncer chair!!!
What a handsome boy!
Tori does not like that Garrett can now get a hold of and play with her stroller!
I love that his hair is starting to come in- pretty soon we can start playing with styles!!!
Garrett loves being on our bed!
It cracks me up when he gets his binkie in like this!!!
Getting ready for some food- hurrah!!!
Chillin' with Daddy!!!
Ahhh- relaxing on Mommy's pillow!
Love this little dude!!!
And last, but certainly not least, Garrett's newest face he pulls- we love it!!!
I'm so glad that Garrett loves taking pictures- that means many more adorable pictures to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment