Friday, October 12, 2012

Little Buddies!

I am in love with the stage we are in right now with Tori and Garrett!  Tori is learning that it isn't so bad to have a little brother around.  And sometimes it is even fun having someone else to play with!  And Garrett just absolutely adores Tori.  Tori is also starting to do really sweet things for Garrett.  My favorite is when he wakes up unhappy from a nap and she instructs me to sit in the rocking chair with him.  Then she runs to get her very special blankie (the one that no one else can touch) and she puts it on his lap and uses the edges to wipe away his tears.  Talk about melting a mother's heart!  It is also fun seeing her start to share with him- just a bit!
Hurrah that we can now get cute pictures of them both together- I have been waiting for this for such a long time!!!
Tori made sure Garrett had a sweet setup with toys all around him!
I think this may be my new favorite picture of these two munchkins!!!
If I had been just a little quicker, I would have captured Garrett giving Tori a hug.  Oh well, still a cute photo of our two little ones!!!
It cracks me up that they both love to hang out in the toy box!
Tori and Garrett should start a band- they're pretty good!
Yep, I really love this stage!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment