Sunday, September 27, 2009

Another First...

Tori experienced her very first 'Girls' Night Out' with Grandma Allen and me! Here we are on our way out the door: We started out as all good girls' nights out should - shopping up a storm. Grandma and Grandpa spoiled me this time. Thank you so much for the new skirt and shirts, I feel so cute in them! After shopping, we were able to attend the General Relief Society broadcast. We had a yummy dinner in the mother's lounge - Tori had her dinner at the same time! The broadcast was so wonderful, at least the parts I heard. I have a feeling that I am not going to hear as much at meetings with our little Tori present - she is so entertaining and/or needing much attention!

Tori looked pretty fabulous in the adorable dress Grandma Allen got her! Sadly I had left the camera in the car, but we took pictures as soon as we got home!
(P.S. She is wearing the booties I made!) I love it when she smiles!

I had to post this one - check out her skinny chicken legs - they are so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment