Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Join the Club

The 6 pound club that is! Tori had her one month appointment today and weighs 6 lbs 1 oz. While she is still small, she has put on almost 2 pounds since she was born, or added half of her birth weight. She is getting so big!!! Sadly, she had to have her first shot today. I must admit that I am proud of both of us. Tori screamed when the nurse gave her the shot, but then she was fine. And I didn't cry!!! After Tori's appointment, we had to get her newborn screen redone, since her first one was completed too soon after she was born. So Tori and I went over to the lab in the hospital to have more blood work done. I figured we should just get all of the needle pricking done while we were at it. Again, Tori did great.
Here is a picture of our little trooper. She got her sparkly band aid after the shot and her awesome ankle wrap after her heel stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment