Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tori's Blessing Day

Tori received her name and blessing at church today! It was so amazing and humbling to watch Jared use the priesthood on behalf of our daughter. We were both in tears before he even started! I feel so blessed to have a husband who is worthy and willing to bless our lives. Tori's blessing was so wonderful and a great insight into the special things she has to look forward to in her life. I only hope that Jared and I will be able to teach her and prepare her for all that lies ahead. She is definitely a choice spirit that Heavenly Father has sent to our family. I can't wait to see the incredible things that she will do!
Thank you to all of our friends and family that joined with us! You made our day even more special and complete!!!

The priesthood circle was made up of Jon Willison, Jared, Grandpa Allen, Uncle Jim Floor, and Bishop Wade Weiss (not pictured).
Here we are with Grandma and Grandpa Allen. We are so glad that you could be here with us!!!Aunt Paula, AJ, and Uncle Jim Floor:Our friends from the Singles' Branch- Elise Lambson, Amber Smyer, and Amanda Cannon: And Sam Fenton (aka Uncle Sam!):Debbie Iaria (one of my dear friends from work) was also able to join us:
This is my most favorite picture of Tori and Jared - I love it!!!And her I am with our little angel!
Here is our cute little family!And here is Tori in her beautiful blessing dress! Thanks Grandma Harrison, it was perfect!!! TJ - thanks for her bracelet. It fit just right and was the perfect finishing touch to her outfit!

4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful dress! Did Jean make it? I love Tori's booties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, my Mom gave it to us - Tori's Grandma Harrison!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks gorgeous. I love your skirt too. A blessing day is always so precious. Good job Jared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun, Rachel! You're so lucky to have your in-laws around to visit with! I think the booties are so cute! I wish you could teach me how to make them. I'll have to look it up. I liked seeing you in the USU shirt, too. :)

    ReplyDelete