Friday, September 25, 2009

Week of Projects

We have been so busy this week! Of course, the most time has been spent loving and cuddling Tori. But occasionally we do set her down for a bit. We sure have been productive with that time. Since Tori's feet are so little, we can't get socks to stay on at all. So Grandma Allen and I have been crocheting her booties. I must admit that I am terribly proud that I made my daughter booties - they look so cute on her!

Here is a picture of me working on said booties:
Grandma Allen has also been crocheting borders on burp clothes for Tori. They look so cute and will be great for church - they look so nice and fancy. And they will match the adorable blanket Grandma Allen made for her as well! Here she is hard at work:
The biggest project this week has been Tori's amazing scrapbook that Grandma is making her. I don't know how, but we didn't get a picture of her working on it. It is seriously the most amazing scrapbook I have ever seen. I know that Tori is going to love looking at the pictures and reading things we all have written for her!!! Here is a picture of the front page:
If you want to see the rest of it you will just have to come visit us!
As a side note, Grandma Allen will be coming back to Indy in March to teach some scrapbooking classes. If any of you are interested, just let us know. She really is the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment