Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tori's Project Runway

While Grandma and Grandpa Allen were here, Tori had her picture taken a bunch! Grandpa joked that Tori had her own Project Runway (I love that show and all of its drama!) as we dressed her up in all of her "monkey suits." Grandpa was quite right. So I thought I would share her fashion show with everyone - hope you enjoy!!!
This is my favorite outfit right now - she just looks so stinkin cute in it!!!

That tummy time is sure paying off - check out our Tori holding her head up all by herself!

She looks so grown up in this dress (Grandma Allen's favorite)!!!

I love this pose!

She might have been getting tired of pictures!

This was Grandpa's favorite!

I love the look on her face! Thanks for her adorable dress Molly - it finally fits!
And I just had to put this one up - our little angel baby!!!!Thanks for all of the amazing pictures Grandma Allen!!!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Tori,
    Why is it that you look adorable in every outfit you try on? I think you are especially cute in pink! As your mom said, "Stinkin' Cute!" I love you sweetie! You are so precious. Tell your mom and dad to give you a kiss for me!
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Project runway was a success! I wish I could dress my kids up really cute, I guess I need to wait for a girl. I love her little bracelet. We can't wait to see her, hopefully it's sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete