Saturday, May 1, 2010

All About April

For as long as I can remember, I have loved April. This probably started because that's when my birthday is. But, I also love it because it is usually when Spring decides to really show up and stick around. I love watching the earth come back to life! I have thoroughly enjoyed watching Tori experience her very first April. Here are some fun pictures to help us wrap up this awesome month!
Tori loved all of her walks this month- she gets so excited whenever we head out the door!
This month I was able to attend an Audiology convention here in Indy. And lucky girl, Tori got to come with me. I was so proud of her and how well she did sitting through 10 sessions. Some of the ladies in charge of the convention dubbed her the "ISHA baby." It was so fun watching her win over pretty much everyone in attendance. The best part was catching up with Molly - thanks for helping so much with Tori. This picture was taken right after we got home from a long day, with a long drive home - what a trooper!!!
I never know what I am going to find when Tori plays with Jared...
Her pants sure do make a fun hat!!!
Tori is still not a fan of tummy time, but at least I can get her to smile!!!
Ever since we knew we were having a girl, I have been so excited to get Tori a sun hat. I just think they are so cute. We found the perfect one - Tori looks adorable in it!!!
Don't you just hate it when you get stuck in the middle? She was stuck here for a few minutes, I don't think she knew which way she wanted to go!!!
Tori looks so cute in yellow- a little ray of sunshine!!!
Happy April to all, we hope you have had a great month!!!

2 comments:

  1. She is adorable! I am glad that you guys are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tori is so cute! I love her smile! I'm glad she is a good baby for you guys! Can't wait to see her on the 6th :)

    ReplyDelete