Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wedding Bells!

The definite highlight of our visit to Utah was being able to join in all of the wedding celebrations with Terrah and Jake. They had a fabulous (and well attended) ice cream social last night. And then they were married in the Logan temple this morning. The ceremony was so beautiful and the promised blessings so incredible. I think that my most favorite moment from today was watching Terrah and Jake kneel across the altar from one another. I have never seen such a look of pure love pass between two people - I will remember that sweet look forever! Terrah and Jake - we are so excited for you and the next chapter in your lives together!!!
Here are the happy couple as they came out of the temple!!!
Terrah and Jake were definitely surrounded by lots of family and friends today!
Oh how I love my little sisters!!!
Terrah and Jake chose green, brown, and yellow as their wedding colors. We had a great time supporting those colors (and it was great having a few family photos taken!)!!!
This one is from today...
And this one is from the ice cream social last night!
Here is the happy couple, driving off into the sunset together!
I think the mothers enjoyed all of the festivities!!!
Terrah and Jake - we love you both so much and are so glad we could share in your amazing day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment