Friday, May 14, 2010

Nice to Meet You!

It has been such a neat experience having Tori meet the rest of my family. And in true Tori-fashion, she has taken to everyone right off of the bat!
Tori loved spending so much time with Grandpa and Nana Harrison!
And I loved watching my Dad melt over our little girl- so cute!
Uncle Jer and Aunt Kim were definitely some of Tori's favorites!
Uncle Jer was a little concerned that Tori wouldn't like him - I don't think he needed to worry at all!
They quickly became fast friends!!!
Tori had a great time with Uncle Willie, Aunt Krista, and her cousins Parker and Lincoln!!! We all loved being able to stay in the same place - so many fun times!
Tori met her Aunt Terrah and Uncle Jake the first night we were in town - they were like three peas in a pod!
Jake and Terrah - I'm so sorry that this is such a sad picture (it's the only one I have with all three of you together) - I think we need a redo when we come for Christmas!!!
Tori also got to meet her Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Harrison!
Even though they weren't first meetings - Tori had such a great time catching up with Grandma Harrison
and her fabulous Aunt Anna!!!
Yeah for family - there is nothing better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment