Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Warm Reception

This afternoon, Jared was the DJ for a reception for two of our friends from the Singles' Branch here in Indy. I love how happy Jared is when he has a microphone in hand and a bunch of music ready to go on a play list. I must admit that it was a little rocky getting everything all set up. But once we got through a few technical difficulties, the rest was a piece of cake (and we did have some very yummy cake). Tori had a great time being Daddy's helper!
At one point, Jared told me that he wanted to dance with Tori. I turned around to find this...
Can I just say that my heart melted into a big old puddle right then and there! I love how little her toes look on his shoes!!!
Tori must have been channeling the wedding vibe, but I still think she is too young to be wearing a garter :)
By the end of the afternoon, Tori had enjoyed herself so much that she couldn't even manage to stay awake for our ride home!
Congrats on your wedding John and Mary, and thank you for letting us help you to celebrate! We wish you the best of everything in your new life together!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your comments. They are so funny and clever. The garter one was my favorite. Those pictures from Sunday are very beautiful. She's the best looking baby girl. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete