Sunday, November 27, 2011

Awesome Allen Visit

This past week has been so fun having Jared's family here to visit!  As usual, the time went by way too fast - I hate that part.  But I am so glad that we were able to make so many fun memories while they were here! 
Grandpa made sure he spoiled Tori and Garrett with fun new outfits and pajamas!
And of course, there was Grandpa's first time holding Garrett - I love this picture!!!
Tori wanted in on Grandpa holding time, too!!!
Garrett met a lot of new people this week.  He hit it right off with Uncle Dillon!
And I love that he and Uncle Alec were both sporting argyle for church!!!
Tori had a great time making a fort with Uncle Dillon and Uncle Aaz!
And, of course, we had to tackle a project - we finally got our painting done downstairs!  I am so glad we had such fabulous help, I don't know if we could have gotten it done without them!!!
Mom Allen is an expert painter!!!
I just love red walls!
Lest you think we worked the whole week, just know we also took lots of time to play and have fun!  Tori had a ball with her uncles!!!
I think the Uncle Dillon and Uncle Aaz get Tori laughing harder than anyone else can!
Tori had so much fun singing the Itsy Bitsy Spider with Grandpa!!!
This week was so much fun - I just wish it could have lasted longer!  We can't wait for the next visit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment