Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Nod to November

This month has been so full of fun, it's amazing that it is already over!  As always, we have lots of pictures that I wanted to share - hope you enjoy!We have been working on many projects this month - working on Christmas nativity costumes and Garrett's baby blessing blanket.  I love that Tori is my little shadow and loves to help with everything...
even if it makes it a little harder when she gets a little too involved!!!
I think Tori is so cute in this picture- even though it is sad that we have done so many breathing treatments that Tori can really do it almost all by herself now!  When we get done, she will turn off her nebulizer, pick it up, say, "heavy," and then hand it to me to put it away.
I love watching Garrett sleep-  he has some great positions, like this one.  His arms are going to be really strong!
Tori was a big helper again today- she must have thought Garrett's saline drops would be the perfect thing to help him sleep...apparently, she was right!!!
Yes indeed, life is sweet!!!
I love that Tori has finally discovered the art of dressing up!
Oh my goodness, we have some stinkin' cute kids!!!
Tori was loving her popcorn - I don't think her mouth will open any wider!
This picture is just priceless - we are so glad that Prince's brother Scrappy came with the rest of the Allen clan to visit for Thanksgiving!
It is swim season once again, which means we have been spending lots of time at the Pike pool.  Our little monkey is getting more daring every meet...
and she is building lots of upper body strength!!!
Hurrah for another great month - I'm so glad for the fantastic memories we made!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment