Saturday, November 5, 2011

Photo Shoots

One of my most favorite things about Grandma Allen visiting is that she takes tons of really cute pictures of our kids!  I love that she sets things up for a photo shoot and then captures so many fun smiles and poses!!! The only down side is trying to pick the pictures I want to post - we have so many great ones :)
The matching Halloween outfit photo shoot!
Tori and Garrett looked absolutely adorable together!
Our little man!
Aw, I love it when Tori gives Garrett kisses!!!
The Halloween pajama photo shoot!
I love the look on Garrett's face in this picture - so like a little brother that is heckling his big sister!!!
They were both looking at the camera!
This is such a great picture of Garrett!!!
After a while he started to get a little concerned - I love the furrowed brow!
The Big Sister/Little Brother photo shoot!
We started out a little rough- Tori did not want to sit up!
And then when she did finally sit up, she kept doing crazy things with her fingers!
Once she put her crown on, she was a happy camper!!!
The Disney-themed photo shoot!
Garrett was a stud and represented Cars!
And of course Tori was our princess poster child!
I love that she crosses her ankles!!!
The unthemed photo shoot!
Check out how strong Garrett is getting- way to go on holding your head up!!!
I think this is Jared's favorite Garrett outfit right now!
Tori is getting better everyday at letting Garrett get close to her!
Here is our cute boy - I love this picture of him!!!
Thanks for all of the amazing pictures Grandma- they are priceless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment