Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wheels on the Bus

Tori loves singing time in nursery every Sunday and has started to request those songs when we are getting her dressed, washing her hair, or changing her diaper.  Recently, one of the favorite requests has been 'The Wheels on the Bus.'  Tori started out by asking us to sing about the typical things/people on the bus - for instance the Mommies, Daddies, babies, dogs, cats, driver, door, etc.  But now that we have been singing it for a bit, she has come up with some fun new things that ride the bus at the Allen house!  Here is a list of her new additions and the things we frantically had to come up with for them to say or do (some of them are pretty great!)!!

The horsies on the bus say neigh, neigh, neigh.
Rapunzel on the bus says I have a dream (I know she sounds much like Martin Luther King, Jr., but it was all I could think of at the time)
The Prince on the bus says bow down now (if we think she is referring to her princesses) or ruff, ruff, ruff (if we think she is talking about our puppy)!
The Nino (Prince's raccoon toy) on the bus says squeak, squeak, squeak!
The Grandma on the bus says I love you!!!
The Nemo on the bus says Where's my dad?
The Dori on the bus says I speak whale!
The Rella (Cinderella) on the bus says Where's my shoe?

I am sure that Tori will continue to keep us on our toes by coming up with new requests - it sure makes it more entertaining to sing this song with her.  I just wish I could be in nursery when she asks for the Nino on the bus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment