Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas in November

This evening we had our Christmas celebration with Jared's family!  Basically, they spoiled all of us!!!  Grandma and Grandpa Allen gave Tori an awesome nativity set - I love that she can play with it!!!
Garrett is going to have so much fun with his new doggie!
He already loves his snail!!!
Here is Garrett with all of his presents - they are all so fun!!!
Uncle Dillon gave Tori characters from Toy Story! They had to be opened...
and played with right away!!!
Uncle Aaz's gift arrived a few days later, and was another big hit!
The princesses were also played with right away!!!
Tonight we decided to also open our new ornaments for each other!  Mom and Dad Allen gave us an awesome family ornament - it has a car with a Christmas tree on top and then we can put a picture from our Christmas tree adventure in it!!!
I just love Garrett's 1st Christmas ornament!
Tori's ornament was perfect as well - a big sister holding her baby brother!
I love Jared's ornament - he got his fishing buddy this year!!!
On the years we have a baby, Jared always gets me two ornaments.  Here is my baby's first Christmas ornament for Garrett that I get to keep forever!
The second ornament was our family represented by a bunch of monkeys.  It sure feels like we live in a monkey house sometimes!!!
I just love Christmastime and I am so glad that we were able to celebrate a little bit with our family! It made it that much more special!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment