Friday, November 25, 2011

Family Photos

I love it when Mom Allen comes to visit for many reasons.  But one of my most favorite is that she makes sure we get some family pictures taken! So, tonight was our Allen family photo shoot.  Holy cow it is crazy trying to get Tori to cooperate.  I was so happy that we actually ended up with some super cute shots!!!
Even though Tori still does not want to hold Garrett, she will at least give him kisses!
I absolutely love this one!
Can you detect a little bit of Tori's attitude?
There is nothing better than this grin!!!
I don't know how we ended up with such cute kids - they melt my heart!
Okay, this little guy has a grin to rival Tori's!!!
Hurrah for our cute family picture!!!
Thanks so much for taking such great pictures of us Mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment