Monday, November 15, 2010

Dancing Through Life

As I may have mentioned before, I am not much of a dancer. Don't get me wrong - I really enjoy dancing, but have always felt a little bit awkward while doing it. Which is why I love that Jared's family dances all the time- they just have a great time dancing and don't worry about anything else. When Jared took me to to meet his family for the first time, I loved watching them swing dance in the living room and had a great time line dancing with them in the aisle at a Brooks and Dunn concert! Those are still some of my favorite first memories with the Allen family. Jared has really helped me not to feel so awkward and to just enjoy dancing so much more than I ever did! Anyways, I have really been hoping that Tori would take after her Daddy's side and love to dance. And I think she is well on her way!!! Without further ado - here is Tori's very first dance move!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment