Thursday, November 11, 2010

Getting Ready

I am hosting a baby shower at our house this evening. As stated in the previous blog, Tori is becoming a big helper. And today has been no exception- especially when I pulled out the balloons. Tori thought it was great when they were all separate, but for some reason she loved them even more when I started tying them onto some yarn. I seriously think Tori was in heaven!
And she soon became entwined in all of the balloons and yarn!
Talk about having a great time- and we only had one casualty!
My favorite was watching her run around and giggle!
I probably shouldn't have let her play with them so much, it took me a good 20 minutes to get everything untangled. Oh well!
And then to add on top of everything else, I turn around and there she is standing on a chair!
I figured she used our other chairs near by to give herself a boost up. So I promptly moved the chair across the room. A few minutes later she was back up on the chair!
And she seemed to be pretty proud of herself!!!
Now I need to make sure I watch her even more- getting off the chair is still a little shaky!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, you guys have been so busy! What a cute costume! I love that it's so original. I didn't know Jared was a swimmer. You'll have to post a little bio on his swimming record. :) Tori is so cute!! I love the poem you posted, too. I so much agree!!!!

    ReplyDelete