Monday, November 8, 2010

My new favorite sound...

is most often heard in Tori's new favorite place to play. So, Tori has started to turn into a climber. Friday night she figured out how to get herself up onto the couch and that is where her fun began. (And also where we have had a few scary moments when she decided to dive off head first - not fun for me or Jared). I have no idea why, but she loves playing on the couch. And that is also where we hear her new fun giggle/squeal more than anywhere else. So this morning, I decided that this super-cute sound just had to be sent out into the world. I hope that it helps brighten your day, just like it does for us!!!

1 comment:

  1. The couch is a scary place. Lincoln just fell off of ours yesterday. I'm glad that Tori (for now) stays close to the back of the couch. She has cute little sounds. Thanks for sharing. I also love how fast she is reading!

    ReplyDelete