Wednesday, November 10, 2010

One year and a quarter!

Or, in other words - Tori is now 15 months old! Can you believe it, me neither. Once again it just shows how fast time flies by. So, you may be wondering what our 15 month old is like. Well, she is becoming such a great helper. Tori helps me put away her bath toys every night and will sometimes help put away her toys, books, and lids! She has a thing with closing things. For instance, if I happen to leave a drawer open, she follows right behind and closes it for me. This does get her into trouble every once in a while when she shuts herself into a room. Luckily, she is never stuck for too long! Tori has decided that she likes to climb on pretty much everything. So far we haven't had too many bruises from her falling off of things! Overall, Tori is just happy and smiling and brings such joy into our lives. These past 15 months have been the best months ever!!! So here she is in all her 15 month birthday glory...
I was so happy that Tori left her hat on long enough for me to get a picture!!!
Such a sad face when I wouldn't let her lick the camera.
But she was happy and smiling again in no time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment