Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Notes on November

I don't know if it is like this for everyone else, but it sure seems like the last few months of the year speed by much faster than any of the others. It always seems that the time just slips away and I wonder what we have done with the month. Which is another reason why I love looking back through our monthly pictures, it helps me to remember the not-so-huge events that fill in all the gaps and make life fun and interesting! Here are a few notes on our November!!!
I may have mentioned that Tori has started to climb on things. But when she decided to climb into the shelf, it took things to a whole new level. Of course, she saved this for when we were chatting with Jared's family on Skype - they thought it was hilarious!
This may sound strange, but I have found that it is much easier to change Tori's crib sheet if I just pull the whole mattress out first. It takes much less effort and stress to do it this way than to try and move her crib out and get everything all tucked in while the mattress is still inside. Anyways, Tori loves it when I pull the mattress out - for some reason it is much more fun on the ground!
Oh how I love that toothy grin!!!
I'm not sure why, but Tori has so much fun trying to crawl through tight spaces!
Another beautiful smile - it just melts my heart!!!
As it has started to get cold, we knew that we needed to get Tori a good coat. We also knew that we wanted to get it a little big in hopes of getting two seasons use out of it. After much pondering and asking around, we decided to get a 24 month size. All I can say is - Tori looks like a little ragamuffin when she is wearing it! Who knows, we might get three seasons out of it!!!
Jared had another swim meet tonight - the kids did so great!!! The boys were amazing, and the girls did so much better than their meet last week. Tori was so tuckered out by the end, but she was still so good! She loves watching all of the kids swim, but she loved her cuddle time with Daddy even more!
Yeah for November, it has been a very great month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment