Monday, February 14, 2011

Be Mine...

This year Jared and I are holding off on our Valentine's until swimming is over. But that doesn't mean that we let the day just pass us by. Jared totally surprised me with these beautiful flowers!
And then he made me figure out the significance. It took me a bit, but I finally got it - this is our 4th Valentine's since we have been friends (the yellow carnations-there really are 4, one is just hiding in the picture), and our 3rd since we have been married (the white carnations)! Yep, Jared is pretty sentimental and I love it!!!
We had a heart-shaped pizza for dinner - which was enjoyed by all!
Jared and I gave Tori a new book for Valentine's Day...
and,I know this is a shocker, she loved it!!!
Happy Valentine's to all, we hope it was full of much love!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that Tori loves books! No wonder we get along great!!! :) Love you guys

    ReplyDelete