Monday, February 28, 2011

February Fun

For being the shortest month, this February has felt very long! I think that has to do with all of our craziness with weather and being so busy with the end of the swim season. But we made it through, and had a great time doing it! Here are some of our fun pictures of Tori - enjoy!!!
One day, Tori decided to wrap herself up in a few blankets. I love that she didn't unfold them first - she sure looks warm and cozy!
Our little multitasker - who says you can't play with your baby doll and drink your milk all at the same time?
Tori put herself into kitchen-chair prison...
and figured out how to bust out!!!
I just love this picture - it makes me wish I knew what she was thinking!
Loving the crazy hair when the ponytail holders get lost during nap time!!!
Just one of the girls!
Oh, how we love this girl, her smile, and her cute pig tails!!!
Our sleeping beauty!
Tori is starting to discover the joy of coloring - she is getting to be such a big girl!!!
Happy February - we have really enjoyed you, craziness and all!!!

1 comment:

  1. So many adorable pictures of that cutie!! I LOVE her smile when she's crinkling her little nose! And those cute pig tails!! All your swim talk took me back to my high school swimming days. Boy, I would need serious work to get back to my mediocre hs times. :) I am with you on the kids growing up. I get teary sometimes too. Just realizing that you don't get that time back and they are getting further and further from you ....but I just LOVE all the cute new things they learn and do. It's so great! PS you look so cute, Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete