Saturday, February 5, 2011

Facial Expressions Galore

In the last couple of weeks, Tori has started using tons of facial expressions! She is starting to use words a little bit here and there, but nothing really consistent yet except Mom and Dad. So we have been loving the facial expressions - it is like another window into what she is thinking. Today we took Tori out to play in the snow - and she brought along many expressions!
Tori loves to be outside!!!
Watching Daddy clean ice off our driveway!
Tori made this face right after Daddy threw a snow ball - I love it!!!
This expression came right after Daddy hit her with a snow ball!
Tori's very first icicle!
Tori's expression right after she dropped her first icicle!!!
Yeah - we have plenty more icicles!
Her second icicle went right into her mouth - followed by some lip smacking! (I have no idea where she picked that up)
After we were sufficiently freezing cold we went back inside and Tori had her first hot chocolate! After the first sip, she didn't seem to like it much at all. (I wish I had captured that look - it was priceless.) Luckily, we talked her into trying it again. She realized it was actually pretty tasty and proceeded to down the rest of her drink - I think she is a fan!!!
I am loving the facial expressions - can't wait to see what else she has in store!!!

1 comment:

  1. Her snowball faces have to be my favorite! I love you guys, and your little cutie-pie!
    Love, Anna

    ReplyDelete