Monday, March 26, 2012

Cousins

I am so glad that Tori and Garrett both have cousins that are close in age!  And I love that they are already building friendships with them!!!
This trip Garrett and Grayson finally got to meet each other!  Even though they were both calm and cool on the outside, I'm sure they were super excited on the inside!!!
Linken is a great friend to Tori- he helped her get through her breathing treatment and even read her princess book with her!
So glad that Tori and Linken included Garrett in some of their play!
Linken was especially awesome with Garrett!!! (Yeah for fun rides!)
I absolutely love this one!
And no visit would be complete without some cousin bath time!
Tori wasn't so sure she liked Linken putting bubbles in her hair!
We didn't catch these two in the tub together, but got this one shortly after they got out!
Hurrah for fun times with cousins- I'm sure there will be many more in the future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment