Monday, March 26, 2012

Family Rocks!

I know that most of our posts from Texas have been about big family events, but there were also a few smaller and sometimes quieter moments I wanted to remember as well!  Being with our family is really the very best part of each visit!!!
Dillon was a trooper and took the entertain-Tori job on the way to the zoo!!!
He even let her send a few text messages on his phone!
Tori had so much fun playing with Ggma!
Garrett was captivated by Ggpa!
I have very few memories of my great grandparents, so I absolutely love watching Tori and Garrett start building memories with theirs!!!
What a sweet moment with Grandpa and Garrett!
Grandma and Grayson, and Grandpa and Garrett- love this one!!!
Uncle Alec and Tori are great buddies!
Garrett was in heaven in Ggma's arms!
Yep, in heaven!!!
I think that hanging out with Ggpa was a very close second!!!
Uncle Dillon is always up for providing some entertainment!
Which Tori, and it looks like Linken, absolutely love!!!
What a great moment!
I love our family so much!  These moments, and so many not captured in picture, make my heart so happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment