Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sleeping Beauties

As I was looking through our pictures from the last couple of months, I noticed that I have quite a collection of sleeping photos.  I guess I love to capture these small and quiet moments in our lives- maybe because our lives are rarely quiet these days!
This one was taken shortly after Garrett came home from the hospital.  I think Daddy and Garrett both missed their naps together!!!
What a cutie pie!!!
I have no idea how she could sleep with Puppy on her face!
Yep, she was out for the count!
You won't be able to see anything on this video- but you will be able to hear our little lady sawing a few logs!!! (Jared and I could hear her through her shut door!)
This girl makes me laugh!
You can tell he is content when sleeping with his hands clasped!
I wish I could watch her during 'nap time' - I found her like this: pants and socks off and her leg hanging off the edge of her bed!
I think this is the first time she has ever fallen asleep while playing!
Doesn't look very comfortable to me, but she seemed to like this position!
Oh, how I love my three sleeping beauties!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment